Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Opportunity To Bless

ATTENTION!!! I just found out about a family w/ 9 children (ages: 13, 11, 10, 9-twins, 7, 6, 5, & 22 months) who lost their home & EVERYTHING in it to a fire over Christmas break. The Red Cross is providing shelter for them, but only for the first 5 days. I will be gathering basic necessity items to send them (they are out of state). But if you could please pray for them & contact me if you have it on your heart to help them in any way that you can, it would be MUCH appreciated!!!
We (Miss Raquel and Family) personally know a friend of this family who is helping them.  Just in case somebody thinks this is a hoax. :P  My family and I are putting together some things to send them...and even if you can't afford shipping costs, please consider sending gift cards to Walmart, grocery stores, etc. 
For more information, please contact me: miss.raquel316@gmail.com.
Thank you so much!!
Blessings,
~Miss Raquel

1 comment:

Michaela J. said...

I will be praying for them.

Blessings!

Michaela J.